Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Cant hide in plain sight...

"How can I possibly, be inconspicuous
When my flow is just so ridiculous?
That's rite an accent, see Im from the south
Where some of the most beautiful things come out my mouth
And Im on stage just as soon as I come out the house
So I might as well give them somethin' to talk about
Cee-Lo: 'I'll be around'"

To all my peeps if you wanna stay secretive and not bring your conflicts into the public front, bar review is not the spot for you to be. Alcohol + smoking + loud music = confessions that u regret the next day. Must say I love watching the various hookups and lovers quarrels that occur at bar review. Keeping it stone cold...though as my guidance counsellor said long ago should something arise while dancing pull her in close so that she knows whats there between you supposedly women love that?...ah yes I miss high school.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.