Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I dont know that Heifer!

So bar review was cool last night: entering the club was a bit of a mystery first one bouncer had to lead you around to another exit, then you were questioned re your school affiliation, you then had to ride an elevator to the next level where you were checked to see if you had the appropriate stamp before you were finally let into the club. But once in it was fun. A playmate finally showed up towards the end of the night and that outfit of hers was intriguing. So the night was going good for me, until I went to the bar to check on my tab and was told that some chic had been ordering Hennessy on my tab. Hennessy on my tab? Come on girl that’s cold. I drink Hennessy – you shouldn’t be drinking that on my tab; I don’t know you. Couldn’t you at least have ordered some simple rum and cokes? I love the fact that the bartender tried to convince me that I knew the girl and that I clearly told him to put her drinks on my tab. Snippet of the conversation between the Bartender (B) and myself (I)
B: “She was standing right beside you when you ordered your Hennessy”
I: “Who is she?”
B: “The girl that was with you – you know the one that you pointed at and said put all her drinks on my tab”
I: “Me?” “What are you talking about man? I didn’t put anyone on my tab” “Describe her to me”
B: “ She was uhmm, heavy set and uhmmm” (noting the pause and the bar tender holding his hand up to his chest wondering if he could say it I decided to help him out)
I: “Was she Black with big boobs?” (Instant look of relief on the bartenders face)
B: “Yes that was her”
I: “Man I don’t know that heifer! You need to take those drinks of my tab and we need to find this chic” “I only know one black girl in the club, and she is skinny”
Come on though girl how could you do that to a brother? Though I’m sure you figured the bartender for a sucker and figured that he would think the black girl, must be on the black guy’s tab. The poor bartender looked so embarrassed when he realized that I knew nothing of that chic and that he had been had. Oh well guess he will not assume from now on that all the black peeps in the club must be together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Hennessy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like I can finally put Aaron's business card to good use. Next bar review all i got to do is show the bar tender that and free drinks on Aaron! Sweet.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.