Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Never hit a woman?

I have always said don’t hit a woman but with this trend of women chopping their men’s genitals I am beginning to wonder what’s up with that. In the latest episode a woman chopped of her man’s penis just because he wanted to end their one year relationship. ONE measly year. That’s not a reason to chop the package (there is never a reason to chop the package).
- Though I must admit the guy was a bit crazy; he tells his girl that he wants to end it, she gets mad and then, they agree to have sex…ok so it’s breakup sex right? WRONG! The man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed. (come on dude she is pissed and about to have sex with you... you don’t think something is up?). The woman pulled out a kitchen knife and severed his penis (shocking – pissed off woman with control over a man that had to end well)
- But hold up it gets worse, not only did she chop the organ of but she then FLUSHED it down the toilet…come on girl that’s taking it too damn far. I can’t even imagine the shock and sorrow going through a man’s mind when he sees his girl take his penis up walk to the bathroom and then hears “flush”. At least she was ‘kind enough’ to take him to the hospital (least she could do) Luckily for the fellow he made it in, in time that they were able to dispatch sanitary workers to retrieve the penis from the pisser and reattach it. The guy’s name has not been released which makes sense cause, bad enough your known as they guy who got his willy chopped but your also known as the guy who had his willy flushed.
If I heard later on, that a Vietnamese woman was stabbed to death, I would not be shocked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok this just goes to show:
1) dont mess with us vietnamese women. we're cold hearted bitches; and
2) if he's with her, he's prolly asian anyway - there wasn't much she cut off to begin with so he ain't missin much

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.