Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Real Valentines Day MASSACRE

- So I know you didn’t think you could accost me in the library like that and get away with it
- I had the moot ct brief to get done but now that is over let me vent.
- So let me get this straight: My team beat your team on Monday and we suck? I actually thought it was a great competitive game between two teams. I didn’t intend to diss your team at all. I enjoyed playing against you…granted prior to the game WE knew that we had to beat your team. I mean come on we are the No Talent Allstars we were not going to lose to the Pinkies. To say that we suck and that your team is ‘so much better than ours’ well that’s just plain RE-DICK-U-LUSS. So apart from the vengeance is mine feeling that I took into the game, I also took in an undefeated streak. (Granted that’s all of 3 games) Can I hide the fact that I took extra pleasure in beating your team? NO. Do I respect your team? YES. Let’s keep it real to give me all these reasons that your team lost: “we had errors”; “we didn’t hit like we normally do”; “my vagina was sore” Keep it real you lost when you lose to a team you shut up, you congratulate them and you move on swearing privately to get them the next time. Give our pitcher props, she did her job, hell she even had a 1-2-3 inning when we needed a stop. Don’t come whining to me that you should have won. Don’t tell me that our hits were based on errors: the errors were on your team suck it up. “There is no I in team [and there aint no we either]” Like Baby Cham seh “ Well if a fassy never like it SUCK YUH MUMMAH”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone from the opposing (and by that I mean "losing") team was talking shit!? Really, for those of you who know me, I am all for healthy shit-talking, but the second you can't back it up...you gotta STOP! Thanks for the shot out A. I love my team!!!! Go "NT" Allstars!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.