Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, February 24, 2005

PJ party at bar review: How dare he?

So this week’s bar review is at Galileo 101, but with a twist; the same night that we are having our bar review the bar is having a Pajama party that will be hosted by a Playboy Playmate. Guess this is going to be another bar review that I get reprimanded for. Oh well! With a theme of “Bustier and Boxers” and the event put on by a promotion company called Erotica I expect to see some great scenes of debauchery, but shush and wink, wink we don’t want to get busted by the overly moral police! In all seriousness before someone gets it twisted, I did not know that the party was going to kick in this week, this place is one of the hottest new clubs in SD and I am just happy that we are able to get in. If anyone is offended by the idea that there might be sleepwear in the club – just stay home. Curl up with a book and listen to the rain that will probably be pounding your roof or go outside and have the pure rain from God wash away some of your self righteousness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pajamees is the devil's work. 'Specially them ones with the little flaps on the back, likes ya see on the cartoons. What they call those, the easy access and what-not? Methinks all you sinners best stay home like the gentleman says and listen to the rain, and pray for forgiveness and such, cuz you know what they dun to Galileo when he went agin the church. Even Galileo knew better than to mess with the pajamees.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.