Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finally found my Texas pics...enjoy!

A solid Texas Meal
I just love this woman: It's Austin's big F-U to H-town!
The Vehicle I was stranded in on the lake
The reason why Austin's night life buries San Diego's in the dust, not only can we drink later but I can get top quality chinese food till 4am! Step up Diego!
I miss the Tower, best spot to shoot I mean see the sights!
Alright ok, he did start with us first! But if you think he is bad, just remember y'all voted him in, we were fine with him as Governor! Though I hear that he does not like my people

A combination of so many things I love: Rum, Mardi gras and Texas winning in Football! All thats missing is a copy of the bible and no football is not religion in Texas - it just feels like that!

Our capitol is beautiful and probably larger than yours...if you doubt it, google it, then suck it: We are HUGE!

Can there be any doubt about what REALLY goes on in this establishment? I know I know it is all for therapy, I was tempted to run up and see how it looked inside but I just knew with my luck the cops would raid just at that moment and no one would believe that I was just there to look around!

Can you imagine these prices at a downtown bar in SD? These are the prices at one of the largest bars in downtown ATX! Still not as cheap as 25cent Sundays but it's a start!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Did you ever get to partake in 10 cent drink night at the Backroom? Yes, you heard that right: 10 cents! Two people could get drunk for a dollar. And Zandra and I did. Many times.

Anonymous said...

It took you that long to find the the Texas pics. wow...anyways those were good times..every now and then I still laugh about the Duck tour.

and dime nights, how can I forget those...wait I probably did considering how much I would drink on those nights. A whole dollar...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.