Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Completely trashed my apartment looking for stuff

As always I realize that I have more stuff in boxes than I thought I owned. After putting the broken bed (which has caused too many of my friends to make the 'stop playing so aggressively with yourself' joke) into the living room I spotted some stuff under the bed (none of your business what) which prompted me to tear the house apart looking for other things. So now I have another ATX princess coming in to spend a week and my place looks like a tornado hit it...not a good look.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lets play guess whats under Aaron's bed: Was it a _____ that promoted you to search for a _____. (fill in the blanks)

1. A sex toy that prompted you to search for a battery?
2. A picture that promted you to search for a sex toy...or a sex toy that prompted you to search for a picutre (or video tape...and then a video camera)?
3. A CD with the letters P-O-R-N that promted you to search for a computer?

Can you blame me -- I mean cmon, if its under your bed...it was there cause you didn't want someone to find it.

Anonymous said...

actually, more than likely, it was under the bed b/c aaron set it on the floor by the bed and it eventually got shoved under the bed as more and more things ended up on the floor...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.