Being able to roll in and not worry about your friend being checked for ID when his driver's license is missing. Friendly bartenders also make for good moments. Nothing like getting free drinks and great conversation.
Saw a great Padres' game Hoffman came in for the save "Hells bells" rang out and the Cubs were shut out in the 9th.
Honestly, chills ran up my spine when that first bell toll rang through the stadium to announce Trevor's appearance. I turned the Persian Mafia Assassin aka Armani and told him "Dude (sadly the longer I stay in Cali the more I use that word) the lead is safe we got this"
If you have ever seen the Kip and Kim segment on Jay Leno I really wish he would say that the kid Kip is from Texas TECH when he says that the kid just graduated from Texas, for a second I panicked that he might have graduated from THE GREAT UT. These 2 peeps are slowly setting America's youth back. Check them out on youtube.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- If Nancy Grace annoys you as much as she does me
- No way...
- I am getting more and more excited for this movie....
- Rihanna's 'Umbrella' and 'homoagitation'
- Just another good reason to have a neighborhood ba...
- You bloody selfish bastard...
- Coming out insurance
- Chasing after tow trucks and leaving houseguests
- You know you did the right thing...
- Just another crazy night...
- Completely trashed my apartment looking for stuff
- C'mon Griffey!
- So the new tally for Aaron is: 4 BROKEN BEDS!
- Whew another weird night
- Straight up now tell me...Paula Abdul
- I hope she serves time
- R.I.P. Chico
- Happy Birthday...
- Not as young as I used to be
- If you have HBO and you are not watching...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.