Infrequently updated consistently funny
Friday, May 11, 2007
Straight up now tell me...Paula Abdul
So initially I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I found out that Paula Abdul had released ANOTHER greatest hits album, I should state now, that I used to LOVE Paula when I was a kid, that Straight up track was a bloody favourite of mine. Thing is in recent years she has become so kooky that I find it hard to remember that she actually was 'talented' and was a hit maker for awhile. I know I know it is hard to believe but check her wiki her second album sold over 8.5 million units and her first was #1 for 10 weeks. Crazy she even had Prince writing tracks for her. Now that I remember how much I used to love her, and let it be known I was infatuated with her, I would have married her if she would have taken my 8-year old ass, (nowadays that is not so strange if you go to school in America) if she goes on tour and the tickets are under $30 (I am sentimental not a fool with my money) I am definitely going, and I will probably take my 'fake we talk on the phone like a couple most nights' girlfriend with me.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- If Nancy Grace annoys you as much as she does me
- No way...
- I am getting more and more excited for this movie....
- Rihanna's 'Umbrella' and 'homoagitation'
- Just another good reason to have a neighborhood ba...
- You bloody selfish bastard...
- Coming out insurance
- Chasing after tow trucks and leaving houseguests
- You know you did the right thing...
- Just another crazy night...
- Completely trashed my apartment looking for stuff
- C'mon Griffey!
- So the new tally for Aaron is: 4 BROKEN BEDS!
- Whew another weird night
- Straight up now tell me...Paula Abdul
- I hope she serves time
- R.I.P. Chico
- Happy Birthday...
- Not as young as I used to be
- If you have HBO and you are not watching...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.