Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, June 13, 2008

Good to see juries suck worldwide.

An Australian drug trial has had to be called off after 66 days and over a million of tax-payer money spent. Not because the jurors had been intimidated or false evidence given, or perjury or death of the judge or any of the other typical reasons for stopping or postponing a trial. Nope this trial had to be stopped because the judge found out that several of the jurors have been playing puzzles, particularly sudoku throughout the trial.

I love that part of how they figured it out was because they noticed that jurors were writing vertically instead of horizontally!

Commonwealth represent!

Now come on Windies and beat the damn Aussies.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.