Infrequently updated consistently funny
Saturday, January 20, 2007
2 girls attempt to parallel park a car downtown in a fairly large parking space. The girl who was outside guiding her friend into the spot, allowed her friend to hit the car behind her...but the best thing is that they both considered the car 'parked' at that point and walked away. I had to walk across the street to check because I could not believe that they had left the car like that but - They did. Their Honda is now practically resting on the front of some poor guy's Lexus and they left all evidence of their 'crime' there. I would have thought they would at least have pulled up but I guess that would have cut into their drinking time, after all the car is now "in the spot"
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Things I ponder as I continue to move in bit by bi...
- What else can you say about Paris
- While signing my lease yesterday...
- Got my new place today
- Male nudity
- They should have strapped that kid to the wing
- Finished my first week of work...
- Sorry for the lag on posts
- Just watched...
- Meatball; your city is crazy!
- Hmm...bad things could happen
- Too tired to blog, will place more later
- Will they finally keep a better eye on this guy?
- “You hurt my Penis”
- Damn it OSU
- Ah another great night of drinking and "hey stop p...
- So everyone probably remembers the Janet Jackson.....
- You have probably already heard about it
- I called it after his second game of the season......
- Changes to blog
- At least no one yelled fire and jumped
- "Happy New Year...now stop peeing on the side of t...
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.