Short form: Janice Dickinson, John Lovitz, Lady Sovereign, VIP status and a lesbian all over the Del "The D stands for determination" G. As well as a couple rockstars, and my ordering food from the waitress as if it were my table. I will definitely miss Hollywood.
Oh and this was handed out tonight
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Things I ponder as I continue to move in bit by bi...
- What else can you say about Paris
- While signing my lease yesterday...
- Got my new place today
- Male nudity
- They should have strapped that kid to the wing
- Finished my first week of work...
- Sorry for the lag on posts
- Just watched...
- Meatball; your city is crazy!
- Hmm...bad things could happen
- Too tired to blog, will place more later
- Will they finally keep a better eye on this guy?
- “You hurt my Penis”
- Damn it OSU
- Ah another great night of drinking and "hey stop p...
- So everyone probably remembers the Janet Jackson.....
- You have probably already heard about it
- I called it after his second game of the season......
- Changes to blog
- At least no one yelled fire and jumped
- "Happy New Year...now stop peeing on the side of t...
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.