So starts the first few minutes of ‘I love NY’. It was in these few minutes that I knew this show might be bad for my well being…”He drinks a lot, I like that” So says New York when discussing one of the guys.
The guy she was discussing was getting mad because he was told that he needs Ritalin which pissed him off then led him to say “What the fu@k is Ritalin?” How are you going to get pissed about being called something and then not know what it is?
I know I know 20 girls going after a guy; that is pimp – 20 guys going after a girl; she is a whore! Time we get past that in society. And just label them both as horrible ideas. I expressed long ago when watching F.O.L. that my fear was that many would see these shows as reflections of Black-America, but after I saw the ‘white boy’ break down and start to cry about the tragedy of losing his ‘teacup princess’ (dog) and show NY pictures of him posing with his dog I almost ALMOST for a second went down that road of ‘man dem boyz are crazy’. One should never judge a whole group on the misadventures of a few. So, just as I would never judge the white race on the few representatives on this show I hope “White-America” would never judge blacks based on NY’s crazy ass.
“Negarita” Did I spell that right? Crazy how much heat that word brought.
“She died tragically, by falling down the steps and cracking her neck, it was the worst tragedy that I have ever had in my life” I had zoned out and then heard that so I had to rewind only to realize that it was the same guy talking about his dog again. I love animals as much as the next person but if that is the worst thing to happen to you, you are leading a charmed life. In my short time on this earth I can name illnesses in my family, deaths of friends and loved ones that rank much higher than dogs in my life.
So the episode was not that great but the set up previews look INSANE…especially watching that guy getting knocked the hell out of the boxing ring. I do not mean he was knocked out in the ring I mean he was hit so hard that he fell over the top rope of the ring.
NY’s mom capping it all off with “Fo shizzle” was just great!
So if I had to grade episodes this would be a 7/10 just because it was more of a set up episode rather than a great stand alone episode.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Things I ponder as I continue to move in bit by bi...
- What else can you say about Paris
- While signing my lease yesterday...
- Got my new place today
- Male nudity
- They should have strapped that kid to the wing
- Finished my first week of work...
- Sorry for the lag on posts
- Just watched...
- Meatball; your city is crazy!
- Hmm...bad things could happen
- Too tired to blog, will place more later
- Will they finally keep a better eye on this guy?
- “You hurt my Penis”
- Damn it OSU
- Ah another great night of drinking and "hey stop p...
- So everyone probably remembers the Janet Jackson.....
- You have probably already heard about it
- I called it after his second game of the season......
- Changes to blog
- At least no one yelled fire and jumped
- "Happy New Year...now stop peeing on the side of t...
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.