- Are 2 shoe racks too many for a single straight man to have?
- Is it bad if the 2 would be full and the same single straight man is contemplating a third?
- If my closet space has increased by a 1/3 and I gave away half of my clothes when moving how can I still not have enough room?
- Was storing 7 bags of clothes in my old garage a bad idea?
- Do I really need furniture?
- Buying 4 rugs in one setting for a 1 bedroom apartment might have been a bit much, but I think a 5th would really liven up the living room and probably a 6th for my bedside.
- If you are concerned about shelves being damaged under the weight of your alcohol, do you have too much?
- Should I have a house warming?
- It would really help with the alcohol weight and space issue.
- Bar stools with backs or without?
- My shower allows you to sit down in it – on little built in shelf looking thingys (technical term): Was it built for two?
- I have gone 3 days without my TV – can I survive without cable?
- Less than half my stuff is in the apartment and out of storage and already I want to give away a third of it
- Seriously the shower has 2 built in seats…it must be a hint.
- Too bad I am stone cold.
- Having your bathroom next to the water heater is awesome for hot water – thinking it was like your old place and waiting for the water to heat up is not
- My living room fronts onto the next complexes lobby type area – need to remember that on my next early morning scamper to the rest room.
- Do I throw away the boxes or put them outside for some homeless guy? Would I be contributing to the homeless situation?
- If cops are continually patrolling your neighborhood should you feel safer or realize that you are on the fringes of the hood?
- Is it cruel to walk past the complex one block below you and smirk at people walking out because they pay 2xs as much in rent as you do for a smaller apartment when you know that had their office been open when you went by last Friday you would have picked up a brochure and probably be living there right now.
- Will it be cool for my friends to tan naked on the roof top deck of my place?
- Who’s sexier the downstairs neighbor on the first floor or the one on the 2nd floor? And can you really lose in a comparison argument of who’s sexier?
And I have not yet figured out if having the local bar less than a minute away is a good thing - Could be potentally awesome - could be the worst thing ever
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Things I ponder as I continue to move in bit by bi...
- What else can you say about Paris
- While signing my lease yesterday...
- Got my new place today
- Male nudity
- They should have strapped that kid to the wing
- Finished my first week of work...
- Sorry for the lag on posts
- Just watched...
- Meatball; your city is crazy!
- Hmm...bad things could happen
- Too tired to blog, will place more later
- Will they finally keep a better eye on this guy?
- “You hurt my Penis”
- Damn it OSU
- Ah another great night of drinking and "hey stop p...
- So everyone probably remembers the Janet Jackson.....
- You have probably already heard about it
- I called it after his second game of the season......
- Changes to blog
- At least no one yelled fire and jumped
- "Happy New Year...now stop peeing on the side of t...
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.