Great shot from the San Diego Union Tribune
A lot of peeps are freaking out that he came out swinging with his pitching hand...but it makes sense since instinct is to throw with the dominant hand.
Cracks me up that Derrek Lee closes his eyes and looks like he is reaching for a tea-cup when avoiding the punch.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Shoshanna's a good girl who just wants to come and...
- And the benoit case just gets weirder and weirder
- Maybe it is a sign that I am working too much:
- Burnt Orange for life, talent and a Benoit update
- This is a bit weird.
- So bloody tired...
- So I got molested at the bar tonight...
- Paris Hilton and Nudity...sorry the stories just s...
- Posted for Obama so now in fairness I will post Cl...
- Sometimes a song's lyrics just fit...vol 5.3
- Crazy that an ATX crowd did this...
- "Bullet Bullet"
- Triumph goes to the Tony awards and then rips Star...
- Haha the Obama crush song...
- Water out of thin air
- A travesty of justice and some Paris Hilton scraps...
- Sopranos finale
- Paris Hilton disgusts me...but you gotta respect t...
- What's in a name?
- Way to go Fox news!
- The grenade toss makes it a classic
- The power of the Genitals
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.