So a lady showed up at my apartment door tonight and handed me a card that said Public Defender. She then launched into this statement: "Hi I am X from the public defenders office and I would like to talk to you about the incident that happened outside of Hooters last night with Girl X" --Uhmm I have no idea what you are talking about? (At this moment I am seriously panicking that somethng horrible happened at Hooters and that someone blamed me for it...I was honestly trying to think about the last time I went to Hooters...so many things ran through my head all ending with: The only time I have gone to Hooters in the last year was after New Year's Eve and to be honest none of us in the group of wounded soldiers could have done anything so I realized it could not be me) "Are you Aaron (Last name X)?" Uhmm no.
Then it finally dawned on me which is weird cause you would have thought I would have realized this ages ago...The guy who used to live in my apartment before me, shares my first name.
So apparently the old Aaron was a witness to something crazy at Hooters and because my addie is the one he gave the court they came looking for me.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Shoshanna's a good girl who just wants to come and...
- And the benoit case just gets weirder and weirder
- Maybe it is a sign that I am working too much:
- Burnt Orange for life, talent and a Benoit update
- This is a bit weird.
- So bloody tired...
- So I got molested at the bar tonight...
- Paris Hilton and Nudity...sorry the stories just s...
- Posted for Obama so now in fairness I will post Cl...
- Sometimes a song's lyrics just fit...vol 5.3
- Crazy that an ATX crowd did this...
- "Bullet Bullet"
- Triumph goes to the Tony awards and then rips Star...
- Haha the Obama crush song...
- Water out of thin air
- A travesty of justice and some Paris Hilton scraps...
- Sopranos finale
- Paris Hilton disgusts me...but you gotta respect t...
- What's in a name?
- Way to go Fox news!
- The grenade toss makes it a classic
- The power of the Genitals
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.