Infrequently updated consistently funny
Sunday, June 10, 2007
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Shoshanna's a good girl who just wants to come and...
- And the benoit case just gets weirder and weirder
- Maybe it is a sign that I am working too much:
- Burnt Orange for life, talent and a Benoit update
- This is a bit weird.
- So bloody tired...
- So I got molested at the bar tonight...
- Paris Hilton and Nudity...sorry the stories just s...
- Posted for Obama so now in fairness I will post Cl...
- Sometimes a song's lyrics just fit...vol 5.3
- Crazy that an ATX crowd did this...
- "Bullet Bullet"
- Triumph goes to the Tony awards and then rips Star...
- Haha the Obama crush song...
- Water out of thin air
- A travesty of justice and some Paris Hilton scraps...
- Sopranos finale
- Paris Hilton disgusts me...but you gotta respect t...
- What's in a name?
- Way to go Fox news!
- The grenade toss makes it a classic
- The power of the Genitals
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.