Dick will make you slap somebody...those are the words of Alexyss Tylor. How can you argue with someone who seems so passionate about the power of genitals. I hesitated for days about posting this but decided that since it is now the weekend it should be safe. There are no graphic images but I warn you...I WARN YOU the audio is NOT for work or children. It is a frank discussion about sexuality and the power of...well I will just let you listen. I cannot help but laugh at her...The craziest thing to me is the fact that the older woman sitting beside her is actually her MOM!. I cannot even talk about kissing around my mom and this woman is graphically talking about the POWER. Again definitely NSFW
Watch them in order
(Props to Josh for sending me these vids)
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Shoshanna's a good girl who just wants to come and...
- And the benoit case just gets weirder and weirder
- Maybe it is a sign that I am working too much:
- Burnt Orange for life, talent and a Benoit update
- This is a bit weird.
- So bloody tired...
- So I got molested at the bar tonight...
- Paris Hilton and Nudity...sorry the stories just s...
- Posted for Obama so now in fairness I will post Cl...
- Sometimes a song's lyrics just fit...vol 5.3
- Crazy that an ATX crowd did this...
- "Bullet Bullet"
- Triumph goes to the Tony awards and then rips Star...
- Haha the Obama crush song...
- Water out of thin air
- A travesty of justice and some Paris Hilton scraps...
- Sopranos finale
- Paris Hilton disgusts me...but you gotta respect t...
- What's in a name?
- Way to go Fox news!
- The grenade toss makes it a classic
- The power of the Genitals
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.