Read this link on a kidnap and murder and torture plot that happened in San Diego and Tijuana.
The sheer craziness of the story is just something that if you offered this as a script it would be denied.
Living on an avocado farm: check
Selling shady cancer cure: check
Meeting in Horton Plaza food court to discuss a kidnapping plot: Check
Ex-KGB agent (and it is not a Tom Clancy novel): Check
Pliers and duct tape: Check
Jealousy, cheating and confused investigations: Check
Heartache and very little resolution: Sadly, Check.
It kind of annoys me that Mexico would not extradite that murdered unless they were promised that he could not get life in prison!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Could Keiva the Dancehall diva really be my gym in...
- 'Bigger Stronger Faster' and is Clay Aiken going t...
- "4 asian girls pull up in a car and holler at me" ...
- Recap of the Flavor of Love recap...just kill me n...
- Vince Young caught drinking and shirtless! The sha...
- Kobe cheating on his wife again? And are there rea...
- My final (hopefully) Flavor of Love review! Plus s...
- Cali J and Sand Assassin vol 2.3435
- Suge Knight "Got knocked the f#$k out"
- Bill O'Reilly goes NUTS!
- Eva Mendes topless and toe sucking
- Team USA got no hit in Softball and a funny vid of...
- Hmm more of A Shot of Penicillin, recap vol 34.434...
- The Empire strikes Barack
- Just an example of the craziness that happens in m...
- Flav of love 'seezinz' 3 recap vol 1
- Happy Birthday
- Yoga makes me crave ice cream vol3.5354
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.