It was good to roll out with the SA tonight. I snagged us VIP access to a party 2nite, gift bag and all. This allowed us all you can drink privileges, hence the SA is now fast asleep on the CJ's living room floor.
This may not have been the best opening line "You jingling baby". Oh well, still better than just staring, and hoping. I would blog more, but I am lazy, tired and also extremely secretive.
But I do like the fact that the bar hooked us up with free food to go with the free drinks, that is classy and something the Cali J can always get down with.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Could Keiva the Dancehall diva really be my gym in...
- 'Bigger Stronger Faster' and is Clay Aiken going t...
- "4 asian girls pull up in a car and holler at me" ...
- Recap of the Flavor of Love recap...just kill me n...
- Vince Young caught drinking and shirtless! The sha...
- Kobe cheating on his wife again? And are there rea...
- My final (hopefully) Flavor of Love review! Plus s...
- Cali J and Sand Assassin vol 2.3435
- Suge Knight "Got knocked the f#$k out"
- Bill O'Reilly goes NUTS!
- Eva Mendes topless and toe sucking
- Team USA got no hit in Softball and a funny vid of...
- Hmm more of A Shot of Penicillin, recap vol 34.434...
- The Empire strikes Barack
- Just an example of the craziness that happens in m...
- Flav of love 'seezinz' 3 recap vol 1
- Happy Birthday
- Yoga makes me crave ice cream vol3.5354
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.