"All my stripper friends All my ex-boyfriends We all want the same thing We all want the same thing" look any show that starts with that as a theme song is clearly going to be classy...so of course it has to be no shock that it is the theme song to 'A shot at love with Tila Tequila'.
I confess, I have pretty much stopped watching regular TV in favor of reality TV. You might ask why? Well I will tell you why. Much of TV right now sucks anyway, I spend most of my time on the internet trying to improve my chess game, I currently have games going against peeps in India, Australia and Britain as well as of course peeps here. Well reality TV is easy to watch while doing work, or on the net playing chess or anything that actually requires concentration. Plus, it is funny and it makes me feel better about myself! It is the same reason I used to watch Jerry Springer, nothing I can do in my life will ever be as bad as some of the stuff I see nightly on TV.
Anyway back to ASALW Tila Tequila, there was a challenge, and some of the parts of the challenge had stages such as 'bobbing for Blue Balls', 'jump in the pool for Pearl Necklaces' and a 'slip and slide'. If you do not understand the lame sexual innuendo there then bless your heart, you are an innocent.
I take it back this show does not make me feel better about myself, it makes me feel AMAZING, these morons just had a panty raid.
Did that cat really get mad that after he called a girl a whore she retorted with "Your mother is a whore"? Dude you called a chick a whore, you should know at that stage that everything is fair game.
"It felt like kissing a dead frog!" Hahahah, oh man, I worry all the time that I am not a good kisser but man I hope no girl anywhere will ever say that about me...at least unless she is mad, all is fair in love and war.
(Please note, though I might watch a decent amount of Reality TV, I will NEVER watch that show 'Farmer wants a wife')
I have still never puked in my life, but wow, watching everyone on this show puke at the same time is kind of gag inducing.
Is it pc to laugh at the fact that the lesbians as part of their challenge had to eat pigs vaginas? Does that even count as pork? Heheh one of the lesbians just said "I am going to go balls out" I know I know it is just a saying but it really sounds funny to hear someone say that while eating...pig's vagina.
I know the PUs (parental units) want me to get married but shows like this have me worried, I mean this is what women are like, right?
Hmm, stripper, softball coach, waitress, yeah these are not the stereotyped jobs at all.
Here is how little I care about this show, someone got eliminated and I am not even sure who.
Remember, keep it warm for the Cali-J, the 30th is coming up in 1 year and a few, you know how we DO!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Could Keiva the Dancehall diva really be my gym in...
- 'Bigger Stronger Faster' and is Clay Aiken going t...
- "4 asian girls pull up in a car and holler at me" ...
- Recap of the Flavor of Love recap...just kill me n...
- Vince Young caught drinking and shirtless! The sha...
- Kobe cheating on his wife again? And are there rea...
- My final (hopefully) Flavor of Love review! Plus s...
- Cali J and Sand Assassin vol 2.3435
- Suge Knight "Got knocked the f#$k out"
- Bill O'Reilly goes NUTS!
- Eva Mendes topless and toe sucking
- Team USA got no hit in Softball and a funny vid of...
- Hmm more of A Shot of Penicillin, recap vol 34.434...
- The Empire strikes Barack
- Just an example of the craziness that happens in m...
- Flav of love 'seezinz' 3 recap vol 1
- Happy Birthday
- Yoga makes me crave ice cream vol3.5354
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.