Let me say this off the bat, Suge is such a scary man that even posting this gives me shivers, cause really the man is psycho, but seeing pix of Suge knocked out is just amazing and it has to be shared.
What I love about this is that Del Geezy and I hit this spot up back in the West Hollywood days and instantly stepping in knew it was a ghetto-club. Expensive, but not the kind of place that you want to take the mother of your child! For instance the big event we went to there was Lil' Jon's birthday party.
Anyway here is the link to the pictures for your enjoyment.
If I were the guy that managed that punch I would lay low for a bit. Word on the streets (and by the streets I mean the internet hip hop boards) is that Suge and his posse jumped the guy demanding his cell phone. After recovering from the K.O. Suge was heard demanding the cat's cell, which I guess could help trace the guy. Lay-low son, it is cool to mess Suge up, it is not cool to drive down the strip in Vegas and mysteriously have no witnesses to your murder!
P.s. do not call your phone hoping to have it returned, just let it go.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Could Keiva the Dancehall diva really be my gym in...
- 'Bigger Stronger Faster' and is Clay Aiken going t...
- "4 asian girls pull up in a car and holler at me" ...
- Recap of the Flavor of Love recap...just kill me n...
- Vince Young caught drinking and shirtless! The sha...
- Kobe cheating on his wife again? And are there rea...
- My final (hopefully) Flavor of Love review! Plus s...
- Cali J and Sand Assassin vol 2.3435
- Suge Knight "Got knocked the f#$k out"
- Bill O'Reilly goes NUTS!
- Eva Mendes topless and toe sucking
- Team USA got no hit in Softball and a funny vid of...
- Hmm more of A Shot of Penicillin, recap vol 34.434...
- The Empire strikes Barack
- Just an example of the craziness that happens in m...
- Flav of love 'seezinz' 3 recap vol 1
- Happy Birthday
- Yoga makes me crave ice cream vol3.5354
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.