Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, December 03, 2004

AIDS was created to erase Black People!

NO. Because it was world AIDS day yesterday I figured I would visit this story. This theory has floated around for many years now and gained significant coverage when Wangari Maathai, the first African woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize, claimed that AIDS was a deliberately created biological agent. Her words;
"Some say that AIDS came from the monkeys, and I doubt that because we have been living with monkeys (since) time immemorial, others say it was a curse from God, but I say it cannot be that. "Us black people are dying more than any other people in this planet,"
I personally cannot believe that AIDS was created by the white man or any man in an attempt to take out black people. If you’r smart enough to have the bio engineering skills to create such a powerful weapon as AIDS you would not be dumb enough to unleash it w/o a control, to release it and have it spread in such a manner. There is no control for AIDS it is not a direct target and it’s not a fast killer. It affects us all; there was never any chance of it just remaining in Africa it was guaranteed to spread. I refuse to think that anyone was ever so heinous to release a disease that would have the potential to kill so wantonly and would have a chance to backfire like this. But, I might be wrong. I doubt it, but hey I might be. Here is a little clip I took from a website
In 1999, Afrikan-Americans [sic] and Hispanics accounted for almost 70 percent of new HIV infections. On the contrary, it is very ironic, albeit strange, that 'death rates in Europe of people infected with the virus that causes AIDS have fallen 84 percent since 1985'.30 The reality is that whereas two-thirds of the people in the world infected with AIDS are in sub-Saharan Afrika,[sic] only about 2 percent is in Western Europe.”
http://www.trinicenter.com/kwame/2001/nov/152001.htm Hmm makes conspiracy theories look more plausible?
“How is it in a 10 min span late at night I can make 3 persons mad at me while the rest of the world peacefully sleeps?” Calijamaican at 1am.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.