Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Cal is good...?

So is it any coincidence that BALCO was located in the bay area and a school from that area suddenly had a resurgence of their football program? I know, I know, I’m just being facetious so don’t get mad. But its kind of funny that California sports has had a bit of an upswing the last few years. USC was down and now back on top, the Dodgers got decent, the Giants made a charge at the world series, and the Angels won a worlds series. I mean come on the ANGELS; the rally monkey alone couldn’t have done that. Clearly of course the Clip joint, Stanford and 49ers are not on the juice. Not sure about the Chargers they are pretty good this year could they have gotten the last batch?
- So weird to think that the original boy band (New Edition) is now a part of the Bad Boy record label. Puffy lost Da Band and got N.E. Oh yeah and don’t forget Bad Boy also had Jodeci.
- And just a reminder; just cause Dylan from Da Band sings reggae and has an accent does not make him Jamaican; He is from Grenada, let them claim him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NoCal where BALCO is located is not the same thing as Socali by any stretch. Don't associated the garbage that goes on up their with the big ballers that rule down here.

NoCal = Libaral Tree-Huggie hippy butt pirates

SoCal = Beach blonde barbie dolls with sex vids

And don't ever doubt the power of the Rally Monkey. That MF has some skills like you wouldn't believe. SoCal is the spot for sports, NoCal is the spot for drugs and wannabe franchises.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.