Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Gucci, Fendi and Prada bags

Guess it means the undergrads have finals and have decided to invade our library once again. I think I missed the memo that makes running shorts and a tank top the outfit of choice at 2am in winter for jogging. Forget the fact that back to back nights, at school I have seen single women jogging, but to do so in clothes that look like they would be cold mid summer is just crazy. Do those lil plastic shorts actually have a heater in them that I cant see cause I don’t care how fast u run that bloody fog is COLD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i myself like a nice late night jog in only my speedos. The cool air rushing between my manly thighs, the moist late night dew cooling and hardening my nipples while it sticks to my body allowing the moonlight to glisten off of my hardened cheeks (_|_). It is very titilating, i bet the girls get the same rush.
kabob!

Anonymous said...

You must have been living under a rock, in San Diego it has long been clear that the less clothes the better.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.