Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why must you lie to ME!

You know maybe I’m weird but I can forgive a liar. I can forgive a liar, maybe because I joke around so much that to me a lie is often just a joke w/o a punch line. What I cant forgive is those who after the lie has been discovered stretch it out. Like currently someone is playing a prank on one of my boys and myself and u know what that one while not funny, is cool cause neither of us has discovered the culprit; so, though the joke is wearing a bit thin now, I am fine with it because it’s a joke and we have not caught the person performing it. But when I have caught you in a lie and I give you opportunities to come clean, don’t use double speak. Don’t try to answer select portions of questions and then claim that you answered the entire question. There are so many beautiful features to you, but apparently honesty isn’t one. But how could u help it? Your in law school isn’t that what we are taught? Evade every question and lie your ass off for the client. “If you aint cheating you aint trying” huh? Where did I go wrong with you, did I not give you an open and clear atmosphere for you to tell me things? Maybe next time I will just read your mind that might be easier. And damn it it's almost 4am and I cant sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is Damoon's Mama??? The mystery will never be solved!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.