Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, July 11, 2005

My new mp3 player!

How can you go wrong with something as small as this when jogging. Fie on Apple for trying to trick the masses that they need a shuffle if they cant afford a regular Ipod. Please yall take advantage of SD's weather etc and go take some walks etc...lets all get fit for the new School year. I will be the guy heavily breathing like a 1-900 phone call running around USD in the evenings say hi if you see me. Don't be offended if I don't reply, I probably wont have any breath left.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hi there -came across your site by way of the "The Doctor is in"... and I just had to come out of lurking to say "HEAR-HEAR!" to this post.

I got one two and it fights quite nicely in the waist of my sweat pants. *grin* Just poifect.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.