I have some free passes for 24 fitness, if you turn them in by Thursday you get a month free, otherwise they are still good for a free week.
They are valid for the Horton plaza location which is a sport location (hot tub, steam room and sauna facilities)
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Of rental cars and Street scene
- Happy Birthday to...
- Pre-pre Birthday Celebrations; foie gras and Kobe ...
- Pre-pre-pre-Birthday celebrations
- Harry potter gangster!
- Always sunny and more college football rules
- Guy thrown off bike for moaning in Spinning class
- Sixth Texas Player arrested since June
- Simplifying my life before my birthday.
- As if their was not enough current fodder against ...
- Alright, Alright Before someone else brings it up
- Free passes to 24 fitness!
- All you can eat steak Tomorrow
- Just another reason why as a Longhorn I have probl...
- "It's Britney Bitch!"
- Walking 5 blocks
- What the blankity blank is wrong with the NFL and ...
- College football rules to live by...
- Cleavage control clip!
- First Saturday in September...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.