Now I understand why she starts her single off with that line, when you watch just how crappy and sluggish her performance was at the start of the VMAs it makes sense that she has to remind us of who she is, since she appears to be a completely different person from the "barbie doll" that she used to be.
I refuse to call her fat like so many others are, cause I think she just lacks toning, what I will call her is idiotic for donning an outfit like that when the last thing peeps remember of her performing was as a "sexay young thang" with a python and ripped abs.
I absolutely loved the looks on the faces of the audience, Rihanna was laughing her head off, 50c was bewildered and Puffy just looked like he wanted to be any where but on camera at that moment.
Seriously can we stop giving Sarah Silverman hosting gigs...she is just not that funny and does not have the charisma to host a show...let us just send her back to the status of "Jimmy Kimmel's kind of funny girlfriend." Time we remember that just saying something 'shocking' is not automatically funny.
I must say that I love hearing that Tommy Lee and Kid Rock are fighting over Pam Anderson...not even sure of what joke to drop here since everything flooding through my head is completely inappropriate and involves strippers/whores and dollar bills.
Come on Kanye, another tantrum? It has become as predictable as my calling Paris Hilton promiscuous.
Some props. Mad props to Asafa Powell for lowering the World Record again. A Jamaican holds the record ALONE again and it is now 9.74
Props to the Horns for winning the latest Battle for Texas.
Props to the Cowboys for taking care of that team from NY...the dwarfs.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Of rental cars and Street scene
- Happy Birthday to...
- Pre-pre Birthday Celebrations; foie gras and Kobe ...
- Pre-pre-pre-Birthday celebrations
- Harry potter gangster!
- Always sunny and more college football rules
- Guy thrown off bike for moaning in Spinning class
- Sixth Texas Player arrested since June
- Simplifying my life before my birthday.
- As if their was not enough current fodder against ...
- Alright, Alright Before someone else brings it up
- Free passes to 24 fitness!
- All you can eat steak Tomorrow
- Just another reason why as a Longhorn I have probl...
- "It's Britney Bitch!"
- Walking 5 blocks
- What the blankity blank is wrong with the NFL and ...
- College football rules to live by...
- Cleavage control clip!
- First Saturday in September...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.