Wow we might not be number one in the polls, but we are definitely number one in any lineup.
Why can't these guys just do something simple like make a 7th floor crew and embarrass our program that way.
"Whats up with partner, Where he live, Where he stay at
Where the ice, where the bread, where the cake at?
I'm telling you man you don't want it with dem boyz,
Everyone of them got felonies man!
I'm slap me a ni$$a, befoe its over with,
I'm rush me a ni$$a, befoe its over with,
Duct tape me a ni$$a, befoe its over with,
I'm bust me a ni$$a, befoe its over with." --Felonies by Boyz N Da Hood
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Of rental cars and Street scene
- Happy Birthday to...
- Pre-pre Birthday Celebrations; foie gras and Kobe ...
- Pre-pre-pre-Birthday celebrations
- Harry potter gangster!
- Always sunny and more college football rules
- Guy thrown off bike for moaning in Spinning class
- Sixth Texas Player arrested since June
- Simplifying my life before my birthday.
- As if their was not enough current fodder against ...
- Alright, Alright Before someone else brings it up
- Free passes to 24 fitness!
- All you can eat steak Tomorrow
- Just another reason why as a Longhorn I have probl...
- "It's Britney Bitch!"
- Walking 5 blocks
- What the blankity blank is wrong with the NFL and ...
- College football rules to live by...
- Cleavage control clip!
- First Saturday in September...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.