Will blog more, tired now (I know I say that every time and never do but this time I will try). Stingaree was fun, mad chicks, will I call? Maybe. Mad love to Milton for taking me out, props to the girls for showing me a good time.
Smooth nights always start with good friends and good drinks. Good nights also end with the ability to take someone home. Great nights end with you making the right decision.
Tonight was a GREAT night! More to come (or maybe not).
Hmm should add this part
Her: "You should take us back to your place"
Me: "Uhmm no, that is ok I am just going to go home alone"
Her: "No take us home with you"
Me: (Faking answering the phone) "Oh you need help at your place?" "Sorry, y'all I am not going home nice to meet you" (sudden running)
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Of rental cars and Street scene
- Happy Birthday to...
- Pre-pre Birthday Celebrations; foie gras and Kobe ...
- Pre-pre-pre-Birthday celebrations
- Harry potter gangster!
- Always sunny and more college football rules
- Guy thrown off bike for moaning in Spinning class
- Sixth Texas Player arrested since June
- Simplifying my life before my birthday.
- As if their was not enough current fodder against ...
- Alright, Alright Before someone else brings it up
- Free passes to 24 fitness!
- All you can eat steak Tomorrow
- Just another reason why as a Longhorn I have probl...
- "It's Britney Bitch!"
- Walking 5 blocks
- What the blankity blank is wrong with the NFL and ...
- College football rules to live by...
- Cleavage control clip!
- First Saturday in September...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.