Are you kidding me? Opening game of the bloodclaut new NFL season and you start of with Kelly Clarkson, Faith Hill (damn she is fine) and John (I used to be a cougar) Mellencamp as your opening entertainment acts? Who are you programming for? The 2% of the south that does not know real country so it accepts Faith Hill as country? None of the "Real" men I know are excited to see any of the above 3 perform, in fact to be honest most times I do not even care about the musical acts, but if we must have them couldn't we have something a little more relevant to those of us who like sports?
I am not even going to suggest musical acts that I would actually like to see cause there are so many, but I wonder who got rejected to have the list end at these three.
Did Britney Spears pick MTV over this because she didn't want anyone to realize that the most violent thing happening on the field would not be defensive players crashing into Qbs but rather her trying to harmonize?
Seriously where on earth did they dig up Mellencamp from? I figured he was too busy doing Chevy ads to be relevant on the musical landscape anymore.
Ok venting over, time to enjoy some football.
Go COWBOYS, GO HORNS and GO VINCE YOUNG...let the world know that at least one running black Qb is not crazy enough to bet on dog fighting, or have to run from the cops!
HOOK 'EM HORNS!
Texas for life!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Of rental cars and Street scene
- Happy Birthday to...
- Pre-pre Birthday Celebrations; foie gras and Kobe ...
- Pre-pre-pre-Birthday celebrations
- Harry potter gangster!
- Always sunny and more college football rules
- Guy thrown off bike for moaning in Spinning class
- Sixth Texas Player arrested since June
- Simplifying my life before my birthday.
- As if their was not enough current fodder against ...
- Alright, Alright Before someone else brings it up
- Free passes to 24 fitness!
- All you can eat steak Tomorrow
- Just another reason why as a Longhorn I have probl...
- "It's Britney Bitch!"
- Walking 5 blocks
- What the blankity blank is wrong with the NFL and ...
- College football rules to live by...
- Cleavage control clip!
- First Saturday in September...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.