So there has been a lot of setup for Monday's HIMYM episode so I expect great things. In anticipation of the countdown of the Slap Counter. I am dropping in this clip of Slap Bet.
By the way, if you are not watching Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 and you are a boxing fan, you are depriving yourself of a visual treat. I said it in the buildup to the De La Hoya fight...Floyd is bloody crazy! And that makes him awesome to watch. The kid is a machine, I know Hatton is undefeated and the pride of the British Empire but Floyd is an all time great. My only fear is that all the craziness that surrounds Floyd must distract him.
On to the Slaps
"What would you expect? You have seen my Penis!"
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Naked men, white kids, and me working out
- Quotes by pregnant starlets...you gotta love them....
- American Gladiators is back!
- Apple Pies and conveniences
- IluvNY, Punks jump up to get beat down...
- Phenomenal HIMYM tonight...
- In anticipation of tomorrow's HIMYM...slap bet
- One year ago...
- THREE AM TEXT MESSAGES!
- Happy Birthday
- "She's a keeper, just keep her somewhere else"
- How could she do that? v3.43
- Hot girls always make me wary!
- A Shot at Cold Sores with Tila Tequila, v.2.23 (sh...
- San Diego complete booze ban on beaches
- An interesting article on marriage
- Can you truly be over someone...
- Hingis out thanks to coke...
- Happy Birthday to...
- "Tell your girl to stop yanking on my carrot!"
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.