Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

San Diego complete booze ban on beaches

So the city of San Diego has finally done it...Booze is completely banned on all city beaches! I have been in San Diego 4 plus years and this issue constantly comes up.

I personally do not believe that alcohol needs to be banned on beaches, but then again, I have not had to deal with the rowdy idiots that make life hell for the peeps who live near PB.

I would MUCH prefer a ban on smoking on the beach, I have never been bothered by someone drinking next to me on the beach, but I have definitely been bothered by smoke blowing over from the person sitting next to me.

Next they should ban those roided up fools that are constantly trying to take up space on the beach to show off to their overly bleached, overly (spray) tanned, overly waxed barbies...though on that last one I might just be bitter!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.