Today's meal listings and menu as part of my continued desire to be healthier and improve my life.
2 waffles (kashi) Calories 170 Calories from Fat 27
Syrup Serving Size 1/8 cup Calories 55 Calories from Fat 0
1/2 cup of grapes Calories 55
Scrambled eggs Serving Size 2 eggs Calories 199 Calories from Fat 137
mid meal Snack:
Pudding cup tapioca Calories 34 Calories from Fat 9
some carrot sticks: Calories 52 Calories from Fat 3 (had no idea there was fat in carrots)
hotdog with ketchup, mustard, relish Calories 242 Calories from Fat 131
Mid meal Snack:
Plum Calories 40 Calories from Fat 0
(here is where I clearly make up for the cut in calories I have designs on a 2lb sirloin)
Sirloin steak: Since I cannot imagine eating all of this I will probably have half so Calories 920 Calories from Fat 298
2 cobs of grilled corn: Calories 59 Calories from Fat 4 total 118 and 8
Ice cream 1/2c ( I know I know but I cannot help it) Slow churned cookies and cream. Calories 120 Calories from Fat 36
This will give me a 2005 calorie day, and if you combine this with the fact that I am going to work out I will be at a pretty decent amount for the day and should burn weight. Plus for some of the listed things I will probably eat less than the amount I listed, for instance with that heavy a breakfast I will probably skip my mid meal snack.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and to me this is a BEEE-YOOOUUU-TEE-FULL thing.
Only question that remains is: "Just how raw will I eat it?"
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Insight to the Cali J, 100mph and self therapy thr...
- Related to the above post...explicit lyrics
- Mark Teixeira to the Braves
- Congratulations to my cousin Andre
- Fun with David Blaine (fake)
- Rumor has it...
- Reefer Madness huh?
- Just read harry potter
- Beyonce's Fall!
- "No seriously, the drugs in my pants pocket are no...
- Hey SSV
- "They try to make me go to Rehab"
- Good Luck to all my peeps taking the bar.
- He's back
- When it rains it pours v.2.43
- 45 DAYS 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES to TEXAS' 1st game
- Cot-Damn politics is getting hotter and hotter.
- How to eat 2000 calories and not feel like crap
- I think a little piece of me dies...
- One word
- Apparently I am charasmatic...
- So Beckham has officially arrived in America.
- A funny video of Greg Oden...well if you know who ...
- Younguns, Scaring old ladies, and cranky weight lo...
- Things to consider 7.11
- Sick bastard had 'relations' with animals
- Bought a toy today
- Go see Transformers
- My 4th of July..bit long; ez to skim
- Took a 3am walk
- Happy 4th of July!
- "Pinche pendejo wey!"
- R Kelly is at it again.
- Who says rap never has a positive message?
- Happy Birthday...
- ▼ July (35)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.