Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How to eat 2000 calories and not feel like crap

Today's meal listings and menu as part of my continued desire to be healthier and improve my life.
Breakfast:
2 waffles (kashi) Calories 170 Calories from Fat 27
Syrup Serving Size 1/8 cup Calories 55 Calories from Fat 0
1/2 cup of grapes Calories 55
Scrambled eggs Serving Size 2 eggs Calories 199 Calories from Fat 137
mid meal Snack:
Pudding cup tapioca Calories 34 Calories from Fat 9
some carrot sticks: Calories 52 Calories from Fat 3 (had no idea there was fat in carrots)
Lunch:
hotdog with ketchup, mustard, relish Calories 242 Calories from Fat 131
Mid meal Snack:
Plum Calories 40 Calories from Fat 0
Dinner:
(here is where I clearly make up for the cut in calories I have designs on a 2lb sirloin)
Sirloin steak: Since I cannot imagine eating all of this I will probably have half so Calories 920 Calories from Fat 298
2 cobs of grilled corn: Calories 59 Calories from Fat 4 total 118 and 8
Late night:
Ice cream 1/2c ( I know I know but I cannot help it) Slow churned cookies and cream. Calories 120 Calories from Fat 36

This will give me a 2005 calorie day, and if you combine this with the fact that I am going to work out I will be at a pretty decent amount for the day and should burn weight. Plus for some of the listed things I will probably eat less than the amount I listed, for instance with that heavy a breakfast I will probably skip my mid meal snack.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and to me this is a BEEE-YOOOUUU-TEE-FULL thing.

Only question that remains is: "Just how raw will I eat it?"

2 comments:

swiffer sheet V said...

Now did you really measure 1/8 serving for the syrup or did you guestimate.

Cali J said...

measured it. Bonus too is that I did not eat the eggs, nor the pudding or the carrots, nor did I have the hot dog. So that is some bonus saved calories

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.