Just a basic insight into me: I hate losing friends; in fact I really cannot stand losing friends. I will do crazy things to try and keep friends, to the point that I will walk through East Village (home to SDPD’s headquarters and constantly patrolled by cop cars) with a golf club on the way to visit a friends house determined to make sure that should unpleasantness arise from 3rd parties I am ready to ‘play through’.
I cannot always explain what is going on in my mind and heart. I am generally cold and calculating, I agonize over decisions and tend not to be ruled by passion, BUT unfortunately for me, I sometimes have flashes of red hot insanity run through my brain. Let me explain that a little bit, I sometimes after thinking and re-thinking something will suddenly just go with whatever flashes in my mind. For instance one night in the club (without any alcohol in me) I met a young punk that outweighed me by at least 40lbs the guy was really pissing me off, but I knew that under normal circumstances there was no way I could win a fight with the kid so I calmly walked away then suddenly felt myself running through the club and flying at the kid boot first…nothing rational about it I just attacked the guy deserved it, but prior to that I thought I had convinced myself that a fight with him was not going to happen.
That somewhat explains tonight, I knew such a night would come, I knew I had to make the visit and I knew that the visit could be awkward, and potentially bad. I knew all of this while I was walking down the street whistling and pretending that I was Tiger Woods. So what did I do? I arrived at the home and left the club in the car. Why? Because though passion might have flicked in my brain while I was leaving the house and told me to grab the putter, rational thinking said handle it with words when I got out of the car.
BUT, when pissed off I am a crazy man behind the wheel, and I always always take out my anger when driving. If anyone knows the interchange from the 805 to the 15 highway you will know that the sign says take it at 35mph, I took it at 87mph and had to fight like a mad man to rein the car back in AND I LOVED IT. Those tires left a great streak on the road and helped to clear my head, I came out of the curve and punched that car up to a 100 and by the time I got close to home everything was ordered in my head.
Should this have been the last night we ever speak my dear…It was a good run I had fun, I think you did too and no matter what I may have done, at least I stayed honest.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Insight to the Cali J, 100mph and self therapy thr...
- Related to the above post...explicit lyrics
- Mark Teixeira to the Braves
- Congratulations to my cousin Andre
- Fun with David Blaine (fake)
- Rumor has it...
- Reefer Madness huh?
- Just read harry potter
- Beyonce's Fall!
- "No seriously, the drugs in my pants pocket are no...
- Hey SSV
- "They try to make me go to Rehab"
- Good Luck to all my peeps taking the bar.
- He's back
- When it rains it pours v.2.43
- 45 DAYS 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES to TEXAS' 1st game
- Cot-Damn politics is getting hotter and hotter.
- How to eat 2000 calories and not feel like crap
- I think a little piece of me dies...
- One word
- Apparently I am charasmatic...
- So Beckham has officially arrived in America.
- A funny video of Greg Oden...well if you know who ...
- Younguns, Scaring old ladies, and cranky weight lo...
- Things to consider 7.11
- Sick bastard had 'relations' with animals
- Bought a toy today
- Go see Transformers
- My 4th of July..bit long; ez to skim
- Took a 3am walk
- Happy 4th of July!
- "Pinche pendejo wey!"
- R Kelly is at it again.
- Who says rap never has a positive message?
- Happy Birthday...
- ▼ July (35)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.