Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, July 26, 2007

"No seriously, the drugs in my pants pocket are not mine"

"I mean, I know I have a history of doing drugs. And I just came out of rehab that I was free to leave at any time and in fact, left it and went partying in the middle of treatment. But, the drugs in my pants are not mine. Forget the fact that I have assistants who could carry drugs for me. Forget that most peeps would probably stash the yay in their car, forget for a second that the person I was chasing pulled into a parking lot ONE block from a police station so I knew I was in a bad spot...I am too smart to be walking with my own drugs in my pants. You have to believe me. I would like my privacy at this point."

Seriously, you have to love Lindsay and her responses.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.