Infrequently updated consistently funny
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Sick bastard had 'relations' with animals
I cannot understand what would make anyone consider having sex with an animal. It was no shock to me that a mental evaluation had been ordered. I really, really hope that (and sorry I know the animals are going to suffer for something that is not their fault - have to throw that in even though let us be honest if they were going to be slaughtered for food isn't that essentially the same thing?) none of those animals that were 'assaulted' will be used for food production.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Insight to the Cali J, 100mph and self therapy thr...
- Related to the above post...explicit lyrics
- Mark Teixeira to the Braves
- Congratulations to my cousin Andre
- Fun with David Blaine (fake)
- Rumor has it...
- Reefer Madness huh?
- Just read harry potter
- Beyonce's Fall!
- "No seriously, the drugs in my pants pocket are no...
- Hey SSV
- "They try to make me go to Rehab"
- Good Luck to all my peeps taking the bar.
- He's back
- When it rains it pours v.2.43
- 45 DAYS 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES to TEXAS' 1st game
- Cot-Damn politics is getting hotter and hotter.
- How to eat 2000 calories and not feel like crap
- I think a little piece of me dies...
- One word
- Apparently I am charasmatic...
- So Beckham has officially arrived in America.
- A funny video of Greg Oden...well if you know who ...
- Younguns, Scaring old ladies, and cranky weight lo...
- Things to consider 7.11
- Sick bastard had 'relations' with animals
- Bought a toy today
- Go see Transformers
- My 4th of July..bit long; ez to skim
- Took a 3am walk
- Happy 4th of July!
- "Pinche pendejo wey!"
- R Kelly is at it again.
- Who says rap never has a positive message?
- Happy Birthday...
- ▼ July (35)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.