Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Corn pops, 3lb steaks and bicycle seats

Tonight's dinner consisted of copious amounts of corn pops a 3lb sirloin (no I did not, could not, and would not eat an entire 3lber) and changing my bicycle seat.

Corn pops; were great, took me back to my childhood except for the part of my using 2% milk.

Steak: So damn good, so bloody, to the point that I literally choked on blood on my first bite and had to wipe blood rolling down my cheek - no wonder my mom thinks that I am a sick vampire-esque type when I order steaks.

The bike seat: A very, very necessary change, I am tired of feeling like how I imagine an extra in a prison movie feels.

Props to my bike guy over at Sport Chalet, for giving me a 66% discount on the cost of the seat and providing me tools for free.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.