Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Let me offer advice you already know
- "Bill clinton...is a bad boy, a nasty, bad naughty...
- 4 days 8 hours 45 minutes
- South Carolina must be so proud!!!
- 5 days 19 hours 45 minutes...
- Corn pops, 3lb steaks and bicycle seats
- Much love and thanks
- Praying for...
- Sorry for lack of posts...and props
- Real World...07
- Random musings updated - no explicit lyrics follow...
- Random musings and some explicit lyrics
- Happy Birthday...
- Dedications and shout outs...yeah it is that sappy...
- Few random moments
- Mini rant.v2.332...damn you need help
- Just got invited to a Bachelor party.
- Sex with a sign post, now that is classy!
- Props to my old city
- Never go DRINK FOR DRINK with the Cali-J
- UT is awesome for sex! Much better than USD...(I h...
- "In Africa, animals are used to clear minefields"
- ▼ August (23)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.