I really like that my school's colors and apparel are so popular that at almost any big event I will catch a glimpse of someone wearing the Good ole Burnt Orange. Even sometimes at events that call for 'dressing up' I will see the Longhorn gear, thanks to UT not being afraid to brand anything. Currently at the Co-op you can purchase a full suit in burnt orange, I am a bit ashamed to admit it BUT, I considered it.
I would have definitely have gotten the Burnt Orange Chuck Taylors if they had, had them in my size.
Have they already printed Tiger's name on the trophy? Unless he breaks his leg walking the course he is a guarantee. Heck even with a broken leg he might still win it.
I promised them so here they come...explicit lyrics
"First off, fuck your bitch
And the clique you claim
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game"
--Hit 'em up by Tupac (Yup that is just how I feel about you right now: WESTSIDE, no love for those on the East Coast right now, check with me in 2 hours.)
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Let me offer advice you already know
- "Bill clinton...is a bad boy, a nasty, bad naughty...
- 4 days 8 hours 45 minutes
- South Carolina must be so proud!!!
- 5 days 19 hours 45 minutes...
- Corn pops, 3lb steaks and bicycle seats
- Much love and thanks
- Praying for...
- Sorry for lack of posts...and props
- Real World...07
- Random musings updated - no explicit lyrics follow...
- Random musings and some explicit lyrics
- Happy Birthday...
- Dedications and shout outs...yeah it is that sappy...
- Few random moments
- Mini rant.v2.332...damn you need help
- Just got invited to a Bachelor party.
- Sex with a sign post, now that is classy!
- Props to my old city
- Never go DRINK FOR DRINK with the Cali-J
- UT is awesome for sex! Much better than USD...(I h...
- "In Africa, animals are used to clear minefields"
- ▼ August (23)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.