So...I noticed something today on the New Real World and it was strangely refreshing, for the first time in a long time there is no angry black guy/girl. There is also no gay male/female or closeted individual. The 2 had become staples of the Real World and they had become cliched, annoying and just plain boring since it almost felt like each group just tried to act like the season prior to them.
Of course the obligatory male/female sluts are present that will never stop.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- Let me offer advice you already know
- "Bill clinton...is a bad boy, a nasty, bad naughty...
- 4 days 8 hours 45 minutes
- South Carolina must be so proud!!!
- 5 days 19 hours 45 minutes...
- Corn pops, 3lb steaks and bicycle seats
- Much love and thanks
- Praying for...
- Sorry for lack of posts...and props
- Real World...07
- Random musings updated - no explicit lyrics follow...
- Random musings and some explicit lyrics
- Happy Birthday...
- Dedications and shout outs...yeah it is that sappy...
- Few random moments
- Mini rant.v2.332...damn you need help
- Just got invited to a Bachelor party.
- Sex with a sign post, now that is classy!
- Props to my old city
- Never go DRINK FOR DRINK with the Cali-J
- UT is awesome for sex! Much better than USD...(I h...
- "In Africa, animals are used to clear minefields"
- ▼ August (23)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.