Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Never go DRINK FOR DRINK with the Cali-J

Hahahah Andele aka EI aka Erik the Innocent, I love that the report I got from your temp crib had you passed out before we even hit the final bar of the night. I ended up hitting the wine bar and pouring more booze down the throat. I have serious concerns about your ability to hang when I hit Oakland 2 weeks from now...that is if I do not get shot while there.

In Andele's defense, we did start drinking at 1 in the bloody afternoon, and at no time were we without a glass of booze in our hands.


WE SAW HISTORY TONIGHT>>>>>thanks to Barry Bonds, will post more when I am not so tired.

Bless you Barry!

2 comments:

swiffer sheet V said...

Thanks for all the text pics of random girls. Thanks for rubbing it in my face how you were out drinking and I was stuck at work and the library.

Unknown said...

Man you certainly drinking like there is no tomorrow! Just a pass through and a give a small hail! Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.