Rather funny line I heard tonight.
So I just discovered 2 shows on E network "Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood" and Keeping up with the Kardashians" (Kw/K) both have led me further along the path of belief that America is going down the toilet and it is being flushed by 'reality' TV.
To be honest, I really enjoyed 'Fatherhood' especially the part with Snoop and David Beckham hanging out together. In the list of places I would not have expected David Beckham to end up Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles was probably in the top 10. Adding Snoop as his companion probably raises it to a top 3. Props to Bex for trying to help Snoop cover when his wife busted him having fried chicken when he was supposed to be having salad. I also loved the fact that Snoop was eating fried chicken at 4am, it reminded me of the times Delz and I used to hit up the Hollyhood Roscoe's after a good night of imbibing (amazing the lines at Roscoe's late at night).
By the way Snoop if you are going to fake "signed Beckham" Jerseys you might not want to have them signed in your handwriting with the price tags still on them.
Kw/K is simply an exercise in statitude, and whoredom, watch it to feel better about your own family structure. I guarantee it is a feel good moment. Your family cannot be as dysfunctional as this group. Bruce Jenner, what happened to you man?
Funny thing is I did not even know I had the E network, I saw an ad for Snoop's show while watching a football game and had my DVR search for it. Interesting channel E, I had forgotten how crazy this channel was/is, it is definitely a channel created for excess and secretly I think I like it.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Frozen nipples, American Idol and Big girls
- Scrabulous is a disease - losing is the cure
- Fox continues to destroy society. vol 2.3 and wei...
- Heath Ledger has died
- If downward dog is a resting pose, why am I so tir...
- Customer service woes changed to cheers and keep A...
- "I'm international, check my passport, but still i...
- Fire bun fi JPS! How the ra$$ a whole island going...
- A 'Rap-up' of 2007
- Are the bloody 80s back?
- Cognac, friends and air mattresses
- Historic win for Obama
- Britney and tired blogging
- "These M & Ms are defective, some of them are Ws"
- Happy New Year to ALL!
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.