So tonight is another weird night. I am blogging from my air mattress; a law school friend of mine has my bed and I am lying on my spare mattress blogging and whipping Kami in online scrabble (to be fair she has whipped me so bad in the past that I have to comment while I lead the current game).
Weird thing about friends, when you respect them and promise to keep them safe, you do not even try to push the boundaries, hence air mattress and my comfy bed being enjoyed by another.
It was a good night, this first weekend of the year. Brought a new participant into the downtown Kats mix. The original Persian mafia abandoned the DH and I, but we replaced them strangely enough with a new Persian mafia.
Yes as the title says, I was pretentious enough to be drinking cognac, but I figured I earned that right after starting the night off drinking vodka at a rapid pace because it was a hosted bar for the first hour.
All the best for the New Year y'all and remember, respect yourself, before you respect anybody else...and my air mattress is comfy ;)
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Frozen nipples, American Idol and Big girls
- Scrabulous is a disease - losing is the cure
- Fox continues to destroy society. vol 2.3 and wei...
- Heath Ledger has died
- If downward dog is a resting pose, why am I so tir...
- Customer service woes changed to cheers and keep A...
- "I'm international, check my passport, but still i...
- Fire bun fi JPS! How the ra$$ a whole island going...
- A 'Rap-up' of 2007
- Are the bloody 80s back?
- Cognac, friends and air mattresses
- Historic win for Obama
- Britney and tired blogging
- "These M & Ms are defective, some of them are Ws"
- Happy New Year to ALL!
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.