Infrequently updated consistently funny
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie!
But man they got robbed by the refs, this last picture is just proof. All game it seems the refs were caught up in the partisan atmosphere. I would love to have seen how much a UCLA loss would have killed the brackets in my pool.
Credit for the photos belongs to http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1118800&forum_id=7
The rules for blocks are hand = ball, but damn this Kat got mugged driving to the lane, blows to the elbow and forearm do not a block make!
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Stars are just like us...they can say things just ...
- A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!
- A high school moment, and a mini rant re a fake co...
- Stealing from a church is disgusting and other lin...
- Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie...
- March Madness begins v1.3
- "I took an AIDS test...so should you! " and some l...
- Happy Birthday...
- 'That's Amore' recap via IM's with Erin
- Awkward moment in the club...vol 2.342
- One of the 2 men I love is coming into town! v.1.3...
- "That's Amore"
- America ranks as the world's #1 incarcerator...and...
- Word of the day...and assassin gets mad at me
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.