So VH1 did a show called 40 dumbest Celeb Quotes, I saw a preview and knew i had to watch it, in fact I knew I would watch it and blog it, so I am now watching it on DVR and blogging at the same time. In fact I will just immediately type out phrases I like and then I might just might add to them, then again, the quotes by themselves seem so damn good I might not have to add anything
*I think I got all the quotes right...I hope*
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger: I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman
Flavor flav: Hottie is real 'dramatical' and tried to 'hypmotize' me
Jessica Simpson; Is it kind of weird that I am getting a bit 'emotionable'
Britney Spears "I get to go overseas places like...Canada"
Anna Nicole in respons to this question from FHM: What’s the kinkiest sex you’ve had?
Well…a ghost would crawl up my leg and have sex with me at an apartment a long time ago in Texas. I used to think it was my boyfriend, and one day I woke up and it wasn’t. It was, like, a spirit and it—woo! [miming a ghost flying from under her sheets]—went up! I was freaked out about it, but then I was like, “Well, you know what? He’s never hurt me and he just gave me some amazing sex so I have no problem.
Paris Hilton: What's Wal-mart? Do they sell like wall stuff?
Al Gore: A zebra does not change its spots
Brooke Shield: Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life
Dennis Rodman: Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something
Bill Clinton: You know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy!" (right around the time he was being pressured re cheating on his wife)
Whitney Houston (re drug use): First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much for me to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight, okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is wack.
Gary Busey: There is nothing like changes because nothing changes but the changes
Jason Kidd (coming out of Cal AKA UC BERKELEY!) (when talking about improving a team: We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees
Paris Hilton: If I could read a book, I would definitely read one of yours
Paris Hilton (when she found her book made the best seller list): What is the Wall Street Journal? Is that good?
Britney Spears: "I've never really wanted to go to Japan, simply because I don't really like eating fish, and I know that's very popular out there in Africa"
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Stars are just like us...they can say things just ...
- A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!
- A high school moment, and a mini rant re a fake co...
- Stealing from a church is disgusting and other lin...
- Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie...
- March Madness begins v1.3
- "I took an AIDS test...so should you! " and some l...
- Happy Birthday...
- 'That's Amore' recap via IM's with Erin
- Awkward moment in the club...vol 2.342
- One of the 2 men I love is coming into town! v.1.3...
- "That's Amore"
- America ranks as the world's #1 incarcerator...and...
- Word of the day...and assassin gets mad at me
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.