Now of course calling exes and stating such a line is not the best way to start your conversations. But, I firmly believe that all responsible people in my age bracket should take regular AIDS tests.
You all know that the SCV is at low risk for catching the High Five aka the Die Slow, but I still feel the need/urge to get tested regularly. Since I give blood fairly regularly I am not usually concerned about taking independent AIDS tests but, since I was barred for a WHOLE YEAR (thanks to the Malaria scare in Jamaica), this is the longest I have ever gone without a blood test (well at least not one forced by a family court...sorry mom for that joke, I apologize, I could not resist.)
Anyway to shorten the story, cause I could really go on and on...If you are afraid of taking the tests that force you to wait 2 weeks for results (like planned parenthood, I swear a friend told me about that one), San Diego offers a free one at its Family clinics and you get results in 20 minutes. Let me repeat...IT IS FREE AND TAKES ONLY TWENTY MINUTES.
Please friends, go get checked...and to my exes etc, I am clear...not that you had to worry about the SCV.
Ok some light hearted fare after that;
A woman had to be surgically removed from a toilet seat, I swear you cannot make these things up.
Dawn Wells, aka Mary Ann, got caught with Mary Jane, that is right, the innocent one from Gilligan's Island who is 69 got busted with ganja! I cannot help but laugh.
And of course I have to link re Eliot Spitzer, I will blog more on the hypocrite at a later date but suffice it to say for now...WHAT A MAROON! I chose a Texas paper to link to on purpose.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Stars are just like us...they can say things just ...
- A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!
- A high school moment, and a mini rant re a fake co...
- Stealing from a church is disgusting and other lin...
- Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie...
- March Madness begins v1.3
- "I took an AIDS test...so should you! " and some l...
- Happy Birthday...
- 'That's Amore' recap via IM's with Erin
- Awkward moment in the club...vol 2.342
- One of the 2 men I love is coming into town! v.1.3...
- "That's Amore"
- America ranks as the world's #1 incarcerator...and...
- Word of the day...and assassin gets mad at me
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.