Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Stars are just like us...they can say things just ...
- A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!
- A high school moment, and a mini rant re a fake co...
- Stealing from a church is disgusting and other lin...
- Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie...
- March Madness begins v1.3
- "I took an AIDS test...so should you! " and some l...
- Happy Birthday...
- 'That's Amore' recap via IM's with Erin
- Awkward moment in the club...vol 2.342
- One of the 2 men I love is coming into town! v.1.3...
- "That's Amore"
- America ranks as the world's #1 incarcerator...and...
- Word of the day...and assassin gets mad at me
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.