I firmly believe that all theft is wrong, but stealing from a church has got to put you in the gutter level. Well how apropos that this moron was stealing a Church's gutter while Easter Service was going on!
No seriously, no one saw Pam Anderson getting divorced...no one!
Bad decade to have the last name Peterson
I still remain in shock that women actively fight to date Flavor Flav, I cannot even bother to recap this week's episode properly. Short form: girl acts whorish, Flav chuckles, flashes gold teeth, ridiculous competition devised, 2 hottest chicks (relative term) win, go on dates, Make out-makeout-make out (gag). Elimination, ugly girl with bad breath booted, new girls brought into the house, realization that TOO MANY CRAZY WOMEN apparently exist in this world.
Sorry this is not a slight against women, cause men do it too, I saw I love NY and Tila Tequila, I am just not trying to date men.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Stars are just like us...they can say things just ...
- A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!
- A high school moment, and a mini rant re a fake co...
- Stealing from a church is disgusting and other lin...
- Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie...
- March Madness begins v1.3
- "I took an AIDS test...so should you! " and some l...
- Happy Birthday...
- 'That's Amore' recap via IM's with Erin
- Awkward moment in the club...vol 2.342
- One of the 2 men I love is coming into town! v.1.3...
- "That's Amore"
- America ranks as the world's #1 incarcerator...and...
- Word of the day...and assassin gets mad at me
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.